FFA233 Digital Ink and Paint Assignment 2

My first impression when we were given the assignment that I thought it was going to be a easy assignment but i was wrong,trying to trace the image require some patient and understanding of the image(example,which line needed to be traced first and such).


First Progress

1st progress
In opinion,the head was the hardest part.I was always make mistake and learn from it Although it is not smooth and perfect,I think it is a stepping stone for me to learn.


Second Progress

2nd Progress
 The hand was kinda easy but still require some focus.

  

   Third Progress



3rd Progress


At this point,it all about repeat the thing i learn.

 

Final

Final

 I somewhat was able to traced it but not 100% correctly.There few mistake that i made but i will learn this mistake and a better job for the next assignment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FFA231 Mechanics of Motion

FFA231 Mechanics of Motion